Born in Victoria and raised in the mid-Island, Shane has always called Vancouver Island home. Prior to working at Mullin DeMeo Wirk, Shane received a diploma in criminology from Vancouver Island University, a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Victoria and a J.D. from the University of Saskatchewan College of Law. Before practicing law, Shane spent a substantial portion of his life working on high-profile construction projects in Vancouver, Calgary and Coquitlam.
Shane’s dynamic academic and professional background has helped him develop the skills necessary to address an array of problems across practice areas, including residential real estate, commercial leasing and corporate/commercial transactions. Solution-oriented by nature, Shane continually strives to achieve the best results for his clients.
Outside of the office, you will likely find Shane staying active and exploring the West Coast with his partner and their dog
- J.D – University of Saskatchewan College of Law – 2020
- B.A Political Science – University of Victoria – 2015
- Diploma in Criminology – Vancouver Island University – 2013
- Chief Justice Richard Wagner Award – 2020
- Mary Richiger Prize in Municipal Law – 2019
- Deans’ Honour List – 2013